The 3i-4217-BDB offers the maximum in protection with a rigid foam bunk-bed system for protection and stable positioning of two bows or a bow/rifle combination.
The 3i-4217-BDB-M BowTech® Double Bow/Bow Rifle Combination Case is available in OD Green features a rigid foam bunk-bed system for protection and stable positioning of two parallel limb bows a bow/rifle combination or up to four rifles. The interior measures 40" x 16" x 6.5" to accommodate most parallel limb bows. Available in black.
- Fits wider Bowtech parallel limb bows, four rifles or a combination of bow and rifles.
- Bowtech logo.
- Rigid foam bunk-bed system.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Unconditional Lifetime warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
Unconditional Lifetime Warranty / Million Mile Warranty
SKB hard case products are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the lifetime of the case to the original owner. SKB will repair or replace any product found to be defective. SKB DOES NOT REPLACE CASES FOR DAMAGED HARDWARE. All locks, handles, and wheels have been made to be field replaceable, take just minutes to install, and will be supplied to you at no charge via US mail. Please contact our customer service department at (800) 654-5992 with any parts requests.
$1500 Content Coverage Warranty
Offered with all ATA-rated SKB Sports Hard Cases, no registration required. SKB will cover up to $1500 to repair or replace equipment damaged by a commercial airline carrier while secured in one of our ATA-rated cases. If your gear has been damaged on a flight, first file a claim with the airline (SKB recommends keeping copies of all documents related to your claim and taking pictures of damages whenever possible). Once the claim has been settled, submit it and related documents to SKB for review. SKB may provide up to $1500 to cover any outstanding cost above the airline's claim amount. For more information on this warranty program, please contact our customer service department at (800) 654-5992.