The Roto Crossbow Case is a two piece nesting design for economical shipping and compact storage that is molded of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for superior strength and style and is ATA rated for secure airline travel. The interior includes a three piece removable foam insert with a cradle system to secure the crossbow while in transport.
The 2SKB-RCC Roto Crossbow Case includes two TSA lockable buckle web straps, roller blade style wheels, molded-in stabilizing feet for upright loading and two convenient top handles for loading and transporting the case.
The overall assembled dimension of the Roto Crossbow case is 42" x 30" x 12" with product nested dimensions of 26.5" x 30" x 12". The Interior dimensions are 40" x 30" x 11" to accommodate most reverse limb and crossbow set-ups, and is covered by SKB's Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
- Two Piece Nesting Design for economical shipping and compact storage.
- Fits most reverse limb and parallel limb designed crossbows.
- ATA Approved for Airline Travel.
- Two TSA Lockable Buckle Latches.
- Wheels and Handle for easy towing.
- Heavy-Duty Roto-Molded Construction for superior strength and style.
- Backed by SKB's Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
- 3-Piece Removable Foam Inserts with cradle system to secure your crossbow during transit.
- Extended capacity to accommodate larger scopes.
Unconditional Lifetime Warranty / Million Mile Warranty
SKB hard case products are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the lifetime of the case to the original owner. SKB will repair or replace any product found to be defective. SKB DOES NOT REPLACE CASES FOR DAMAGED HARDWARE. All locks, handles, and wheels have been made to be field replaceable, take just minutes to install, and will be supplied to you at no charge via US mail. Please contact our customer service department at (800) 654-5992 with any parts requests.