The SKB Tak-Pac Backpack Tackle System is made of 600 Denier cross dyed fabric with a water resistant coating. A durable zipper with weather flap helps keep your valuables dry, including a separate cell phone pouch in the top compartment. Five exterior pockets assist in stowing small boxes, cloths, sunblock, or whatever you need to take for your fishing trip. Four adjustable shelves adhere to Hook and Loop Fastener strip to support up to four pull-out divided drawers. Insulated removable cooler for drinks, lunch or filets. Comfortable shoulder straps and adjustable chest straps for easy hands-free towing. And many more great features.
- Made of 600 Denier cross dyed fabric with a water resistant coating. The bottom features a durable waterproof boot.
- A durable zipper with a weather flap helps to keep your valuables dry, including a cell phone pouch, in the top zipper compartment.
- Comfortable shoulder straps with adjustable chest straps feature side zipper pockets and an ID window.
- Five exterior pockets for stowing small boxes, clothes, glasses or whatever.
- Key holder loops and a handy rod holder.
- Fold out work flap for tying on hooks and lures with an exterior adjustable strap for stowing a jacket or gear.
- Rubber grip handle.
- The interior features are completely adjustable to what you need. Four adjustable shelves adhere to Hook and Loop Fastener strips for holding up to 4 pull-out drawers any way you wish.
- Insulated removable cooler for lunch or filets.
- Top compartment features adjustable Hook and Loop Fastener dividers to use in any configuration.