The iSeries Excalibur Breakdown Crossbow case is the prime choice for compact transport for Assassin, Axe, and Micro variants. Utilizing the breakdown feature of these models have made it easy to transport in SKB's Military grade iSeries line.
The iSeries line is molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Limb storage in the lid also offers room for a loaded quiver.
- Ambidextrous cut out for crossbow body.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Unconditional Lifetime warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
- Made in the USA.
Best case as of 2020(Could use more improvement.)
Posted by Unknown on 21st Oct 2020
Purchased the only hardcase made for my Excalibur Assassin 400TD. Plastic hardness is quality as usual. Case needs a foam layer where the bow sits. Any side impact would case damage to your bow, maybe not externally but internally(scope). Needs to be a little deeper. When closing the case, the foot stirrup would make contact directly with the reciever/scope. The seams are not as quality as the other SKB cases I’ve owned(3) especially around the edges without the clips. There is a 1/4 inch gap.
You ask why not return it?- Easy...SKB is the best you can get...there probably isn’t any else much better out there. Still I wish they would pay a little more attention to the minor details as they did all their other quality cases, I mean its is $400.00.
Posted by Anthony McLinko on 28th Sep 2020
I bought this case for my new Excalibur Assasin 420 TD. It fits perftectly and this SKB case provides excellent protection for the bow. Very happy with the purchase.