The iSeries 4217 Mil-SPEC Double Bow / Rifle Case (3i-4217-DB) offers the maximum in protection for , four rifles, a combination of bow and rifles or two of the wider parallel limb bows like the Mathews Z7 Series bows with a rigid foam bunk-bed system for protection and stable positioning and convoluted foam in the lid for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear.
- Fits wider parallel limb bows like the Mathews Z7 Series, four rifles or a combination of bow and rifles.
- Rigid foam bunk-bed system.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Unconditional Lifetime warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
Unconditional Lifetime Warranty / Million Mile Warranty
SKB hard case products are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the lifetime of the case to the original owner. SKB will repair or replace any product found to be defective. SKB DOES NOT REPLACE CASES FOR DAMAGED HARDWARE. All locks, handles, and wheels have been made to be field replaceable, take just minutes to install, and will be supplied to you at no charge via US mail. Please contact our customer service department at (800) 654-5992 with any parts requests.
$1500 Content Coverage Warranty
Offered with all ATA-rated SKB Sports Hard Cases, no registration required. SKB will cover up to $1500 to repair or replace equipment damaged by a commercial airline carrier while secured in one of our ATA-rated cases. If your gear has been damaged on a flight, first file a claim with the airline (SKB recommends keeping copies of all documents related to your claim and taking pictures of damages whenever possible). Once the claim has been settled, submit it and related documents to SKB for review. SKB may provide up to $1500 to cover any outstanding cost above the airline's claim amount. For more information on this warranty program, please contact our customer service department at (800) 654-5992.
Posted by Clint on 31st Oct 2020
Great quality and excellent case fits bow with quiver and stabilizer or 2 rifles with room to spare
Premium materials and build quality
Posted by Zac on 12th Sep 2020
I bought this for my wife. I own one already!
I love mine and have for years
It’s acquired minor scratches and stickers from its memories, but my bow and accessories are nestled so safe inside! Fits on the floor in my second row of my truck like a glove. And NOTHING moves inside ! Truly the best!
Thank you SKB
I’m not a paid or affiliated reviewer. Just a good honest working man that appreciates quality goods!