The iSeries 5616-9 Waterproof Utility Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J). The 5616-9 also incorporates deeper ribbing so that it can easily stack with another 5616.
Features a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F) and four in-line wheels for easy transport. The interior features cubed foam for customization and protection in transit.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Unconditional Lifetime warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
- Made in the U.S.A.