The 3I-3913-VAP Crossbow Case is injection molded from ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, material specified by the U.S. military for cases and containers. It features a gasketed, water and dust-tight submersible design, meeting military standard MIL-C-4150J. The automatic ambient pressure equalization valve self-regulates for different altitudes meeting military standards MIL-STD-648C and IP67.
It is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage, surpassing military standard MIL-STD-810F. The case features a continuous molded-in hinge with stainless steel pins, a patented "trigger release" latch system, and a comfortable, snap-down, rubber over-molded handles.
The 3I-3913-VAP is comfortable and durable in transport and secure and stable in storage thanks to SKB's interlocking case design. With six padlockable eyelets, the 3I-3913-VAP is completely secure.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- TSA accepted key locking latches are available.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J / IP67).
- Molded-in hinges for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.